The Old Hayloft
Isles of Scilly
About The Old Hayloft
NEW in 2020 beautiful newly renovated barn conversion 20 minutes walk from town, 10-15 minutes walk from Old Town, airport and ideally located for exploring St Marys.
Quirky and immaculately presented.
Stay in The Old Hayloft
Guests will love the light feel of the space with thoughtful modern touches but with original features beautifully renovated.
Luxurious bedding, towels and equipment.
The old Hayloft is a top floor flat, accessed by 7 outside steps, therefore is not suitable for guests with restricted mobility.
More Info About The OLD HAYLOFT
Located at Parting Carn Farm on St Mary's, a small family working farm known locally for its delicious free range eggs. We also have a gorgeous herd of Hereford cows and some Saddleback pigs.
Located just 5 minutes walk to the local pub at Old Town a little further along is Old Town beach. The Old Hayloft is thought to be perfectly located.
In the bedroom:
- Double bed with luxurious king size bedding for extra comfort.
In the bathroom:
- The ensuite is fitted with a walk in shower
- Heated towel rail
- Shelf for cosmetics
- For each guest there is a luxury Egyptian cotton bath sheet, hand towel and face cloth.
- Beach towels are available for your use.
Additional items we offer for your use are:
- Picnic blanket
- Ironing board & iron
- Heater for chilly days/evenings
- Hair dryer
- Fan for hotter days
- DAB radio/Iphone/IPad speaker
All of your self catering needs will be met, a lot of thought has gone into ensuring you have everything you need. A full list will be provided but some of the items include
- Roasting tin
- Baking tray
- Lots of Joseph and Joseph items and much much more.
For your safety the property is equipped with mains fire alarms, fire blanket, fire extinguisher and a carbon monoxide alarm.
Guests are welcome to use the lawn below the accommodation, here you can sit at the bistro set with your meals or simply enjoy a glass of wine with your feet up on the rattan furniture.
Parking is available for those wishing to hire golf buggies and there is ample space for bikes.
- Friday changeover.
- The Old Hayloft is strictly non smoking, including the use of E Cigarettes
- We are very sorry but the property is not suitable for children
- The Old Hayloft is available from 2pm on arrival and must be vacated by 10am on departure
- Guests are welcome to leave their luggage after check out.
- The old Hayloft is a top floor flat, accessed by 7 outside steps, therefore is not suitable for guests with restricted mobility
- Sorry we do not accept animals in The Old Hayloft
The Old Hayloft Prices
Prices are for the entire propperty, for 7 nights
Friday Arrivals only
Min. 7-night stay
Below is a list of current 2022 availability for The OId Hayloft...
Friday 4th March- 11th March £595
Friday 11th March - 18th March £595
Friday 18th - 25th March £595
Friday 25th March- Friday 1st April £595
Friday 1st April - Friday 8th April £595
Friday 8th April - Friday 15th April £595
Friday 22nd April - Friday 29th April £595
Friday 13th May - Friday 20th May £650
Friday 1st July - Friday 8th July £650
Friday 8th July - Friday 15th July £650
Friday 15th July - Friday 22nd July £650
Friday 22nd July - Friday 29th July £650
Friday 29th July - Friday 5th August £650
Friday 5th August - 12th August £650
Friday 12th August - 19th August £650
Friday 19th August - Friday 26th August £650
Friday 26th August - Friday 2nd Sept £650
Friday 9th Sept - Friday 16th Sept £595
Friday 16th Sept- Fri 23rd Sept £595
Friday 23rd Sept - 30th Sept £595
Friday 30th Sept - Friday 7th Oct £595
Friday 7th Oct - Friday 14th Oct £595